Contact Fred Montague
Subscribe to occasional email updates about lectures, exhibits, new work, etc.
If you choose to join the Mountain Bear Ink mailing list, we will only use your information to notify you, via email, of news and upcoming events from Mountain Bear Ink. We will never rent or sell your information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from the list at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of each email. Thanks for your interest!
To Purchase Artwork and Books
Three easy ways to order:
1. Use the PayPal shopping cart buttons below the items.
2. Send us an email describing the item(s) you wish to order. We will reply with the order total (including shipping and applicable taxes), and you may send a check or money order while we prepare your order for shipment. A postal money order will result in the quickest delivery, otherwise we will ship your order when your check clears. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
3. Download our old-fashioned, mail-in order form and pay by check or money order. A postal money order will result in the quickest delivery, otherwise we will ship your order when your check clears. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
Schedule a Lecture
Please contact Fred to arrange for any of the following informative and entertaining presentations for your group, class, gathering or event. These 50-60 minute "chalk talks" (today mostly on whiteboards) are filled with useful information designed to help us address some of the important issues we face. There are many opportunities for questions and comments from the audience. Topics include:
- "Population, Resources, and Environment: The Global Imperative for Sustainability"
- "The Global Importance of the Local Garden"
- "Biodiversity's Values and Functions"
- "Gardening Methods: An Ecological Approach"
- "The Amazing World of Garden Soil"'
- "Understanding the Global Population Phenomenon"
- "Understanding Climate Change"
- "Environmental Issues: Their Root Causes and Ultimate Effects
Ask about other topics.