Fred will be exhibiting and selling his drawings, prints, and artist's books at the following shows in December.
1. In the Salt Lake City area--
Red Butte Garden Holiday Open House and Art Exhibit
Red Butte Garden & Arboretum, 300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City/University of Utah
Saturday, December 5 and Sunday, December 6 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. both days
Open to the public. Free admission. Light refreshments. A portion of the proceeds supports Red Butte Garden and Arboretum
2. In the Park City/Kimball Junction area--
Swaner EcoCenter Holiday Art Exhibit
In the Newpark area at Kimball Junction
Exhibit Opening Celebration: Friday, December 4 from 6:30 to 8:30.
Exhibit : Saturday (5 December) and Sunday (6 December) from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
and then Wednesday through Sunday (December 9-13) from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Closed Monday and Tuesday (December 7 & 8).
Open to the public. Free admission. A portion of the proceeds supports Swaner EcoCenter
Fred will be introducing the following new work at these events.
• New limited-edition woodcut prints: Mountain Goat, Woodduck Pair, Sycamore Leaf.
• A new artist's book: Garden Notes: Thoughts on Gardening, Ecology and Sustainability. This hand-bound book features a collection of 13 essays commissioned by, and first published in, Edible Wasatch magazine. The limited-edition, signed and numbered first edition consists of 880 books and currently sells for $32.
• A new series of Nature notecards (with envelopes): There are four different packs (a bird series, a leaf series, a big game series, and an anthropology series). Each pack contains 2 each of 4 different images. Each 8-card pack sells for $10.00. Great gift!
• A new little book that is also a unique ornament for your holiday tree or wreath. This wee small (4.75" x 2.75") hand-bound artist's book features 6 miniature reproductions of Fred's woodcut prints. This collector's item is titled A Small Book of Winter Animals and sells for $10.00.